| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pamban in December is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 4.4 °C (7.9 °F).
- The weather in December is dampish. A sizable 212mm (8.3in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Pamban December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Pamban, India
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Pamban:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 911.7 kms (566.5 miles) N
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 884.4 kms (549.5 miles) NW
- Goa, India - 904.9 kms (562.3 miles) NW
- Bangalore, India - 446.6 kms (277.5 miles) NNW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 621.1 kms (385.9 miles) NW
- Kozhikode, India - 434.7 kms (270.1 miles) WNW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) WSW
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) WSW
- Minicoy, Lakshadweep - 675.5 kms (419.8 miles) W
- Male, Maldives - 845.4 kms (525.3 miles) SW